Urgent! Apiary worker jobs in Canada (NOC 8431)
If you’re looking for a job in the apiary industry in Canada, you may be wondering what the options are for foreigners. Here’s a quick overview of the most common apiary worker jobs in Canada for foreigners:
– Beekeeper: Beekeepers are responsible for the care and maintenance of bees and their hives. They may also collect honey and wax, and sell these products to customers.
– Apiary Technician: Apiary technicians work in commercial apiaries, assisting with the care of bees and hives. They may also be responsible for collecting honey and wax and selling these products to customers.
– Beekeeping Instructor: Beekeeping instructors teach beekeeping courses, and may also work in an apiary. They may also sell honey and wax products.
There are many opportunities for foreigners to find work in the Apiary industry in Canada. The industry is growing and there is a demand for skilled workers. Many of the jobs in the industry are seasonal, so workers can expect to find work during the spring and summer months. There are a variety of positions available, from beekeepers to honey extractors. Foreign workers with the right skills and experience can find good jobs in the Apiary industry in Canada.
Apiary worker jobs in Rocanville, SK – Job details
|B Strong Apiaries Ltd
|$16.00 to $18.50 hourly for 80 to 120 hours bi-weekly
|Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
|Other benefits, Financial benefits
|as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
The employer stated that this is a green job because the position:
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
Work site environment
- At heights
- Rural area
- Apiary work
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Overtime required
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- On-site housing options
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
How to apply