Construction work in Canada for helper and labourer workers 2021 | High Demand for Construction Jobs: The career vacancies and demand for construction helpers and workers are increasing rapidly in Canada these days. Because the construction and development companies of building, highways and shopping malls are looking for hard-working and skillful construction staff to fulfill their vacation positions. If you have the greater skill, experience, and interest to work in construction industries in Canada then it will be a great opportunity to apply for the job.
The construction sector of Canada provides employment opportunities to over 1.3 million national and foreign workers and contributes approximately 7 percent of Canada’s gross domestic product (GDP). The most common areas of construction include Residential (single unit, low-rise, high-rise), ICI Buildings (institutional, commercial, and industrial), Infrastructure (transportation, water, utilities), Mining, Oil and gas, LNG (technically part of the oil and gas industry, but separated as it’s a new emerging sector).
Apply Also: Latest Job Posts In Canada
So, Construction jobs are considered high-demand jobs in Canada. Here we regularly update the latest available Construction job vacancies announced by multiple employers. Job type, basic wages/salaries, job location, company, job benefits, education, skills and requirements, and no. of vacancies are also provided with the job title. Go to the “how to apply” section to know the means/method of the job application process. You can move to Canada as an unskilled or semi-skilled worker by completing the direct job offer from an employer or express entry program.
Construction Worker Jobs and Careers Vacancies in Canada
|Construction and Development
|All Nationalities can Apply
|Secondary Level/High School/Diploma
|Experienced are preferred
|$20.00 to $25.00 Hourly Wage Rate
|Attractive Job Benefits & Perks
Apply Also: Dairy Farm Worker Jobs in Canada
Latest Construction Helper Jobs in Canada 2021 | Construction Worker Vacancies
Below is the list of the latest demand for construction helpers and workers by several construction and development companies, as well as construction-related jobs across Canada. Explore each job title to choose the best position that better suits your interest, skill, experience, and education.
|Construction trades helpers and laborers
|Construction millwrights and industrial mechanics
|Electricians (except industrial and power systems)
|Painters and decorators (except interior decorators)
|Heavy equipment operators (except crane)
|Senior managers – construction, transportation, production, and utilities
|Civil engineering technologists and technicians
|Contractors and supervisors, heavy equipment operator crews
|Contractors and supervisors, other construction trades, installers, repairers and servicers
|supervisor, residential construction
|construction equipment mechanic
|Home building and renovation managers
|Contractors and supervisors, electrical trades and telecommunications occupations
|Drillers and blasters – surface mining, quarrying and construction
Job Details for Construction Worker Job Vacancies in Canada
- Location: Major Cities and Remote areas in Canada
- Salary: $14.00-$30.00 hourly rate for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Benefits: Medical Benefits, Other Benefits
- No. of vacancies: 2500+ vacancies
Construction Workers Job requirements
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Specific Skills for Construction Workers and Helpers
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction;
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites;
- Mix, pour, and spread materials;
- Load, unload, and transport construction materials;
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring, and barricades;
- Assist heavy equipment operators; Assist in framing houses, erecting walls, and building roofs;
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Construction Specialization: Residential
- Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors; Dusty
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity
- Work Location Information: Various locations
- Personal Suitability: Team player; Reliability
Note: Requirements are may be slightly different from provided details above.
How to Apply for Construction Jobs in Canada?
If you are going to apply for Construction work in Canada then you have to follow the following application process:
- Send your CV/Resume and job letter by email: provided by the company
- Or, you can send it directly to the following address: provided by the company
- Or, directly submit an online job application on the given link
- Read all the given instructions on each job title above on the table.
Apply Also: Biscuits Leclerc Ltée Canada Jobs 2021
How to Immigrate to Canada as a Construction Helper/Helper
The best thing to immigrate to Canada as a construction helper or worker is that there is a multitude of job options available to you. In addition, unlike other countries like the United States, the UK, Australia, or the Gulf Countries, there are work permit categories that don’t need to have a job offer. There is a quick, direct way of getting a permanent residence (PR) visa, even if you don’t get any job offer and even if you have never moved to Canada before. So, Canada welcomes construction job seekers through a variety of PR programs, as well as a wide range of work permit visa categories.