Urgent! Fast Food Service Attendant Jobs in McDonald’s (NOC 6711)
Working as a fast food service attendant can be a great way to get your foot in the door at a company like McDonald’s. These jobs are typically entry-level, so they don’t require a lot of experience or education. And, they can be a great way to learn more about the food service industry and gain some valuable experience.
If you’re interested in working as a fast food service attendant at McDonald’s, there are a few things you should know. First, you’ll need to be at least 16 years old to apply for the job. Second, you should be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 30 pounds. And, third, you should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with handling food.
If you meet all of the qualifications, then you can apply for a fast food service attendant job at McDonald’s by visiting their website.
Fast Food Service Attendant Jobs in Various locations – Job details
|Greenwood, NS | Bedford, NS | Halifax, NS | Lower Sackville, NS | Windsor, NS | New Minas, NS | Coldbrook, NS | Digby, NS
|$13.60 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
|Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
|Other benefits, Long term benefits, Financial benefits
|as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Package take-out food
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Take customers’ orders
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- Deep fryer
- Electronic cash register
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Team player
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Free parking available
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through “Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Employment groups Help:
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada
How to apply[table “118” not found /]
Apply Also: Latest Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.