Urgent! Fish-processing plant labourer jobs in Canada (NOC 9618)
Fish-processing plant labourer jobs in Canada are some of the most sought-after positions in the country. There are many reasons for this, but the most obvious one is the fact that Canada is home to a large fishing industry. In order to keep up with the demand for fish, processing plants are always in need of workers.
Another reason why these jobs are so popular is because they offer good pay and benefits. Most processing plants offer competitive wages, and many of them also offer health and dental coverage. This is especially important for those who are looking for long-term employment.
If you are interested in working as a fish-processing plant labourer, there are a few things you need to know. First of all, you will need to have a strong work ethic. These jobs can be physically demanding, and you will need to be able to work long hours. You will also need to be able to follow directions and work well under pressure.
Fish-processing plant labourer jobs in Various locations – Job details
|$15.75 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
|Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
|Other benefits, Financial benefits
|as soon as possible
English or French
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
Work site environment
- Unload fish and shellfish from fishing vessels and transport them by hand or forklift truck to work area
- Transport fish and shellfish to work area
- Condition fish filets for wrapping or freezing
- Weigh fish or shellfish, record weight and pack fish in ice
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
- Sort fish according to species, weight and destination
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Free parking available
How to apply
152 Northport Shore Rd
C0B 1B0 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 AM
Apply Also: Latest Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.