We are looking for a Food Service Supervisor Jobs in Canada : Corey Craig Group was established in 1974 by the O’Neill family. Since opening the first Tim Hortons east of Ontario, we have become Tim Horton’s largest franchisee in Canada.
Through the growth of Corey Craig Group, we have become franchisees of Wendy’s, Shell, Holiday Inn Express & Suites and most recently, Hyatt Place. We have also purchased and developed over 350,000 square feet of industrial and commercial space.
With each year of success, the company has grown and now employs over 1,200 people. We pride ourselves in having great employees and strong community ties.
Apply Also: Potato Farm Recruitment In Canada
Food Service Supervisor – Tim Hortons – Bouctouche
|Corey Craig Ltd
|Bouctouche, New Brunswick, Canada
|Catering, Cooking and Food Service
|Permanent (Full Time)
|Paid – Hourly
|Start of Work Term
|End of Work Term
Tim Hortons is always on the lookout for individuals who focus their attention on “Great Customer Service.” We have excellent opportunities for those that have these skills.
Our Tim Hortons family in Bouctouche, New Brunswick are looking for Food Service Supervisors to join them!
This position involves the supervision of crew activities on shift to ensure that Tim Hortons’ standards are adhered. Enthusiastic and customer focused with the ability to energize, motivate & mentor your team.
Apply to this job if you:
- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Pride yourself on building relationships with guests and your team
- Have strong operational experience
- Have a passion for coaching and mentoring and are comfortable delegating tasks
- Ready to take full responsibility of running a Tim Hortons restaurant
- Knowledgeable in cost analysis including food, paper and labor costing
- Enjoy leading a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- Are able to engage others and develop high performance within your team
- Are legally entitled to work in Canada
As part of our team we offer you:
- A great support system to ensure your success
- Comprehensive training
- CCG Group Discount Card
- Free uniforms
If you are interested in this position, forward a copy of your resume including a cover letter outlining your experiences, as they would relate to this posting.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply