Urgent! Fruit farm labourer jobs Ruthven, ON (NOC 8431)
Many foreigners come to Canada each year to work on fruit farms. This type of work is often seen as a way to get a taste of Canadian life while also earning some money. Farm work can be demanding and challenging, but it can also be very rewarding.
If you’re thinking of applying for a fruit farm labourer job in Canada, there are a few things you should know. First, you will need to obtain a work permit. You can do this by applying for a Temporary Foreign Worker Program visa. Second, you will need to have a valid passport and be in good health. Third, you should be prepared for long hours and hard work.
Fruit farm labourer jobs typically involve picking fruit, packing it into boxes, and loading it onto trucks. You will need to be able to work quickly and efficiently. The ability to speak English is often a requirement for these jobs, as is the ability to lift heavy objects.
|George and John Kroslak
|$15.50 hourly for 40 to 65 hours per week
|Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
|Starts as soon as 2023-03-15
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- At heights
- Tree and orchard fruit
- Rural area
- Various locations
- Budding trees
- Cleaning crop
- Fruit trees training
- Hoeing crops
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Stone and/or wood picking
- Fertilize and spray crops
- Harvest crops
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
Experience and specialization
Type of crops
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
How to apply
Apply Also: Latest Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.