Urgent! General construction labourer jobs in Edmonton, AB (NOC 7611)
There are many opportunities for those looking for general construction labourer jobs in Canada. The construction industry is booming in Canada, and there is a high demand for workers to fill various roles. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time work, there are many options available.
One of the great things about working in the construction industry is that you can often find work that is close to home. There are many construction projects taking place all across the country, so you should have no trouble finding something in your area.
Another benefit of working in construction is that it can be a very physical job. If you are looking for a way to stay in shape, or if you enjoy working with your hands, this may be the perfect job for you.
If you’re interested in finding a General construction labourer jobs in Canada, Here are some of the best opportunities for foreigners right now!
General construction labourer jobs in Canada – Job details
|Gagan Express Ltd.
|$20.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
|Day, Evening, Weekend
|as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Various locations
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- Level earth to fine-grade specifications
- Assist in demolishing buildings
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
How to apply