Urgent! Grader, fish – jobs in Canada (NOC 9465)
The water they are in high demand by restaurants and other businesses. Working as a grader fish processor can be a great way to earn a good wage while living in Canada.
There are a few things to keep in mind if you’re interested in this type of work. First, you’ll need to have a valid work visa. Second, you’ll need to be able to speak and understand English or French, as these are the two official languages of Canada. Third, you’ll need to be physically fit and able to stand for long periods of time.
If you think you have what it takes to work as a grader fish processor in Canada, then don’t hesitate to apply for a job. There are plenty of opportunities available for those who are willing to work hard and follow the rules.
Grader, fish – jobs in Various locations – Job details
|$18.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
|Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
|Other benefits, Financial benefits
|as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- Advise supervisors of ingredient or product deficiencies
- Take samples of products at various stages of processing
- Examine ingredients or finished products to ensure conformance to company standards
- Conduct routine tests for product specifications
- Grade and label raw materials or finished products
- Ensure hygiene and sanitation practices conform to policies and regulations
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Free parking available
How to apply
75, Rte. 138
G0H 1A0 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM
Apply Also: Latest Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.