Urgent! Long haul truck driver jobs in Calgary, AB (NOC 7511)
There are many different types of trucking jobs in Canada, but one of the most popular is the Long haul truck driver job. Long-haul truckers are responsible for transporting goods and materials over long distances, often across provincial or national borders.
Most long-haul trucking jobs in Canada are with major transportation companies that have terminals located throughout the country. These companies hire drivers on a contract basis, with the majority of contracts lasting for one year.
There are many benefits to working as a long-haul truck driver in Canada. One of the most appealing aspects is the opportunity to see different parts of the country. Truckers have the opportunity to explore different provinces and cities, while still being paid for their work.
In addition to the opportunity to see different parts of the country, long-haul truck drivers also enjoy a good salary and benefits package. Most transportation companies offer their drivers a competitive salary, along with health and dental benefits.
If you’re interested in finding a Long haul truck driver job in Canada, Here are some of the best opportunities for foreigners right now!
Long haul truck driver jobs in Canada – Job details
|Gagan Express Ltd.
|$28.85 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
|as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Various locations
- Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
- Load and unload goods
- Pay and receive payments for goods
- Perform brake adjustments
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
- Perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
Certificates, licenses, memberships, and courses
- Driver’s License (Class 1 or A)
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Learning/training paid by the employer
How to apply