Urgent! Merchandiser Jobs in Winnipeg, MB (NOC 6222)
Merchandiser jobs in Canada are a great way for foreigners to get involved in the Canadian retail industry. There are many different types of merchandiser jobs available, from working in a store to working for a company that provides merchandise for stores.
One of the great things about working as a merchandiser in Canada is that it can be a very flexible job. Many merchandisers work on a part-time basis, which can be great for those who are also studying or working another job.
There are also many full-time merchandiser jobs available, which can provide a good income. Merchandisers who are looking for a challenge can also find work in Canada’s larger cities, where there is more competition for jobs.
Whether you’re looking for a part-time or full-time job, working as a merchandiser in Canada can be a great way to get started in the Canadian retail industry.
Merchandiser jobs in Canada – Job details
|4781156 Manitoba Ltd
Part time leading to full time
|$15.00 to $20.00 hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
|Health benefits, Other benefits, Long term benefits, Financial benefits
|Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
|as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
The employer stated that this is a green job because the position:
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Arrange product according to planogram
- Maintain adequate stock levels
- Oversee distribution of merchandise to outlets
- Provide customer service
- Review requirements of establishment and determine quantity and type of merchandise to purchase
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Free parking available
- Parking available
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
How to apply
1000 McPhillips St
R2M 2K4 Between 09:00 AM and 08:00 PM
Here is what you must include in your application:
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation