Urgent! Paving operations labourer jobs in Abbotsford, BC (NOC 7611)
Paving operations labourers are responsible for a variety of tasks related to the construction and maintenance of paved surfaces. Their duties may include preparing the site for paving, setting up and operating paving equipment, and performing minor repairs to paved surfaces.
Paving operations labourers typically work full time, and their work hours may vary depending on the project. They may work long hours during the summer months.
Paving operations labourers typically do not need any formal education. However, on-the-job training is often provided.
Keywest Asphalt (333) Ltd.’s knowledgeable employees and management team have over twenty years of experience exceeding the expectations of customers through providing excellent service and quality products. Our main office is located in Surrey, BC. We provide peculiar services and quality product with our adequate paving equipment and knowledgeable staff.
In Canada, paving operations labourers earn an average hourly wage of $20.00.
|Key-West Asphalt (333) Ltd.
|$26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
|Starts as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators
- Level earth to fine grade specifications
- Pave and rake asphalt
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
How to apply
31244 South Fraser Way
Apply Also: Latest Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.