Welder helper jobs in Canada (NOC 95101) | Urgent Hiring 2023
Are you looking for welding helper jobs in Canada as a foreigner? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
First things first, it’s important to note that welding helper jobs fall under the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 95101 in Canada. As a welding helper, you’ll be assisting with preparing and positioning materials for welding and supporting other tradespeople in metal fabrication.
Now, when it comes to finding job opportunities, the internet is your best friend! Job boards like Indeed, LinkedIn, and Glassdoor are great places to start your search. You can even reach out to local welding and metal fabrication companies, trade unions, or employment agencies to inquire about job openings.
But keep in mind, most employers will require some previous work experience in welding or metal fabrication. So, if you don’t have any experience, it might be worth considering taking a course or getting certified in welding to improve your chances of landing a job.
As a foreigner, you’ll need a work permit to legally work in Canada. The Canadian government has an immigration system called Express Entry that assesses candidates based on factors like age, education, work experience, language proficiency, and other criteria. If you meet the eligibility requirements, you can apply for a work permit through this system.
But be prepared, the process can take a few months, and you’ll need to provide documentation like a job offer letter, educational credentials, language test results, and other supporting documents.
Overall, working as a welding helper in Canada can be a great opportunity for foreigners with the right skills and qualifications. Just make sure to do your research and plan ahead to ensure a smooth transition to living and working in Canada.
If you’re interested in finding Welder helper jobs in Canada for foreigners, Here are some of the best opportunities for foreigners right now!
Welder helper jobs in Surrey, BC – Job details
|Maple Leaf Railing Ltd.
|$26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
|To be determined
|as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
Work site environment
- Operate metal cleaning equipment to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other materials from surfaces of metal products
- Immerse metal products in cleaning solutions
- Assist structural steel and platework fitters, sheet metal workers, metal machine operators or other metal workers
- Sort metal sheets and parts, scrap metal and other materials
- Grind or chip excess metal from metal products using hand tools
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Load and unload vehicle
- Polish metal products to mirror finish
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Handling heavy loads
- Team player
Who can apply for this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply